- My self :).
- #go https://flancia.org
- matrix @flancian:matrix.org
- twitter https://twitter.com/flancian
- fediverse https://social.coop/@flancian
- email email@example.com
- calendly https://calendly.com/flancian
- agora https://anagora.org
- #git https://github.com/flancian
- #git2 https://gitlab.com/flancian
- #repo https://gitlab.com/flancian/flancian
- gitlab https://gitlab.com/flancian
- telegram @Flancian
- tiktok https://tiktok.com/@flancian
- ctzn https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- anar.chi.st https://anar.chi.st/Flancian
- chess https://chess.com/member/flancian
- urbit danfen-socsum (unavailable for now, see note for more)
- in the Agora.
- #pull flancia
You can think of me as a buddhist.
- I try to dedicate myself for the benefit of all beings.
- I identify as a humanist, rational, liberal, naturalist, secular buddhist.
I practice open source and open ethics as much as I can.
- This agora is, and will always be, free and open source.
- I try to follow an explicit personal social contract that extends and complements that of the agora.
- I try to be open with my way of living as it has an ethical impact. This includes being open about how I spend my time and money.
- I work for Google as a site reliability engineer.
- I was born in Argentina, I live in Switzerland.
- I practice effective altruism.
- I am a member of social.coop.
- I consider myself a municipalist.
In my free time I practice protopian thinking; I am an amateur utopian.
- Utopias are a genre of literature which I'm interested in.
- A protopia is an incremental utopia.
- I call my protopia (our protopia!) Flancia, but the name isn't important.
- I am a Flancian and this agora contains my manifesto.
- I intend to bring facets of Flancia into the real world, only as far as they also benefit others, without unilaterally imposing my will.
- I'm trying to build an Agora.
[https://anagora.org/flancian flancian in the agora]
frame of flancian's agora page
Welcome! Please feel free to use this space to leave feedback or questions, I'll check it from time to time.
If you ever need to reach me, please feel free to send email to email@example.com.
I always assumed that, when people dedicated their work, they all first finished the thing and then wrote the dedication. That would mean dedicating the (say) book as a finished object, something concrete that one has compiled or created and can then be offered with few reservations.
Belatedly I've come to realize I'm not that kind of person, so I find myself dedicating a draft instead. Writing these lines as I write them now means dedicating a set of ideas first, and my clumsy implementation of these ideas second -- the latter amounting currently to little more than well meaning aspirations.
It seems appropriate, then, to dedicate this fuzzy set of ideas and aspirations to a fuzzily defined group instead of a concrete list of individuals.
To my friends.
May you be happy!
Look, an Agora!
- In Flancia there is an Agora!
- It exists at least in my my mind.
Perhaps the world after the flancian revolution or a similar world changing event.
- The world of the flancians could be said to be similar to ours, the result of evolution over a material reality that sometimes allows for things to be made better with the application of effort towards the achievement of an incremental improvement.
- Flancia is, I believe, a place that exists in our hypothetical shared future.
- You could say Flancia exists in the multiverse.
- a protopia
- go https://flancia.org
- I am a Flancian and this Agora contains my manifesto.
- Flancia existed before the Agora but is, I believe, defined in the limit by how the Agora is put to use towards maximizing thriving for all conscious beings via the incremental unlocking of public utility and the practice of altruism.
- flancia collective runs the reference agora.
- a set.
- Just kidding. A draft really.
- Some possible titles:
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1298701482997538822
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1298708974364024832
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1355193365046898689
- flancian https://twitter.com/flancian/status/1373677818312278016
- a repository.