- My self :).
- in the Agora.
- #go https://flancia.org
- #gitlab https://gitlab.com/flancian
- #github https://github.com/flancian
- matrix @flancian:matrix.org
- twitter https://twitter.com/flancian
- fediverse https://social.coop/@flancian
- email email@example.com
- calendly https://calendly.com/flancian
- agora https://anagora.org
- telegram @Flancian
- tiktok https://tiktok.com/@flancian
- ctzn https://firstname.lastname@example.org
- anar.chi.st https://anar.chi.st/Flancian
- chess https://chess.com/member/flancian
- urbit danfen-socsum (unavailable for now, see note for more)
- I try to dedicate myself for the benefit of all beings.
- I also identify as a humanist, rational, liberal, naturalist, scientist.
I practice open source and open ethics as much as I can.
- This agora is, and will always be, free and open source.
- I try to follow an explicit personal social contract that extends and complements that of the agora.
- I try to be open with my way of living as it has an ethical impact. This includes being open about how I spend my time and money.
- I work for Google as a site reliability engineer.
- I was born in Argentina, I live in Switzerland.
- I practice effective altruism.
- I am a member of social.coop.
- I consider myself a municipalist.
In my free time I practice protopian thinking; I am an amateur utopian.
- Utopias are a genre of literature which I'm interested in.
- A protopia is an incremental utopia.
- I call my protopia (our protopia!) Flancia, but the name isn't important.
- I am a Flancian and this agora contains my manifesto.
- I intend to bring facets of Flancia into the real world, only as far as they also benefit others, without unilaterally imposing my will.
- I'm trying to build an Agora.
[https://anagora.org/flancian flancian in the agora]
frame of flancian's agora page
Welcome! Please feel free to use this space to leave feedback or questions, I'll check it from time to time.
If you ever need to reach me, please feel free to send email to email@example.com.
Couldn't parse #push. See source for content.