📚 node [[agora server]]
- agora interlay overlay
- go https://github.com/flancian/agora-server
- git https://github.com/flancian/agora-server
- bugs https://github.com/flancian/agora-server/issues
- bug https://github.com/flancian/agora-server/issues/new
- history https://github.com/flancian/agora-server/commits/main
- Works with a simple implementation of the Agora Protocol; includes a web frontend and a simple backend. If you're reading this on anagora.org right now, you're using it.
- Python3 based, uses Flask. Quite simple really.
- It currently renders a collection of digital gardens as lazily assembled into a distributed knowledge graph. The graph is plug-and-play and is hosted in a different repository; that repository is the actual Agora. For the reference repository (which, again, you're likely viewing right now if you're on anagora.org), see https://flancia.org/go/agora .
- Copyright for this implementation as linked above is Google's, but the license is open source (Apache). Note this is not an official Google project and won't be supported by Google.
- See Agora Version for per-version information.
⥅ related node [[agora server build docs]]
🔎 full text search for 'agora server'