Features and Documentation
https://anagora.org/@bmann is my profile page. If you start browsing there, all the links default to my notes only.
https://anagora.org/node/agora-actions lists the actions you can use.
https:/anagora.org/node/agora-search describes how to use the agora as a search engine.
Notes on suggested conventions
Accepting the Contract
Link to the contract with a date indicating you accepted it.
Ideas about the agora social system as a whole, but for now mostly technical features of the Agora server software and the main Anagora instance. Join us on the FedStoa GitLab to add your own ideas https://gitlab.com/fedstoa/agora-server
- Ideas on
agora.ymlformat, mainly Jekyll inspired https://gitlab.com/fedstoa/agora-server/-/issues/1
- If no local node found for wikilinks, then auto-link to global node?
Like wikipedia but anyone can write whatever and no one ever believes its true and you
can't really edit other's work.
This page is about possible implementations of the Agora. I hope, in time, it will evolve into a detailed plan.
For the time being, this is what I have:
I think I'll set up a Wiki -- any Wiki will do, but eventually I'd like to extend it to implement features, and for that reason I'd like to use a Wiki engine based on Python (v3 ideally). I know and like Python. You have to use what you have.
- bag of holding garden of forking paths
- pull anagora
- push agoras
this particular agora is just an agora.
- this is just one particular implementation, limited in nature by my personal skills and the lack of time and resources. I hope there will one day be many better.
- this agora tries to be a schelling point for rational problem solving.
- this Agora contains a the set of known agoras.