📕 subnode [[@bmann/indiekit]] in 📚 node [[indiekit]]
From the Github README:
Indiekit is a small but powerful server that acts as the go-between your website and the wider independent web.
- Publish content to your website using apps like iAWriter, Micro.blog, Icro, Indigenous or services that support the Micropub API
- Syndicate your content to social networks like Twitter,
Mastodon and LinkedIn, and save posts to the Internet Archive
Accept likes, comments and other types of feedback on your content with Webmention
- Save files to different content stores such as Bitbucket, GitHub, GitLab and Gitea
- Highly configurable, with presets available for common static site generators such as Jekyll and Hugo.
- Localisable, with initial support for English, French and German.