📕 subnode [[@flancian/pull]] in 📚 node [[pull]]
- If you use this action, it will pull the target nodes to the current context. Like so:
- Pulling means that the target nodes show up after the node you are visiting; and said nodes show in the pulled links section.
- There is also push. It's not currently exactly its inverse, but it's close.
- Pull and push might be seen as implementing, or contributing to, forms of:
- Note that in the context of a social network like the Agora pull and push can be used to implement a ranking algorithm.
- yt https://youtu.be/jiN7cb4AX-E